Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.
Administrator

DirtySanchez

January 07, 2017, 03:05:44 PM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
We are leading into a cleanup week and the release of a few more things for you to peek at and possibly get ready to rock and roll.
I will be updating both eXpochDMS and the eXpochZCP along with these releases.
If there are any suggestions for any of the current releases let me know.
I have kept my eye on the bug reporting going on and took notice ;)
Next, I would like to get to know the beta hosts a bit more to see how communication will go.
A few of you have already taken the time on your own to pop in and say hello before/during the alpha testing process and I thank you for that common courtesy.

We are getting closer to the first beta hosts getting started.
To end this week I will be pushing an update either late tonight or tomorrow by midday.
Then I will start off the new week by removing the prior mentioned requirements on the eXpochA4E Steam Workshop item.
Leading into the cleanup week, I will start moving finalized overrides out of the mission file to start reducing its size.
Remember all my new functions can also be done as an override using the CfgExileCustomCode :)

@Community Owners
So here we are closer than ever....
Now is the time to speak up or forever hold your peace
1. Do you feel you have been contributing to the project?
2. Do you feel you would be a good beta host for reporting bugs?
3. How about possibly helping fix those reports as well?
4. How else can your community contribute to the beta testing?

Please understand this Beta Hosting will be different than regular hosting of a released mod.
First of all, its not ready, which is why is its alpha, beta and then release.
You can choose any map and setup you would like.
As mentioned I will be removing alot of requirements ;)
Exile3DEN for eXpoch and PLP_Markers will be released to the beta hosts to get started.

Potential Beta Hosts are encouraged to come have a chat on TS3.DonkeyPunch.INFO
We can speak privately if crowds or language is a barrier

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420