Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.
Administrator

DirtySanchez

January 05, 2017, 01:46:34 PM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
I have started to add these traders in and am configuring them to be distinct as well as follow the path for eXpoch.
Even though new traders mean new TraderCategories to setup, however with how I have set up the traders leading forward it will be much simpler than you think.

All trader categories will be created for the mission base.
You will not need to edit anything in these categories unless you want to customize even more(Which is FINE!!)
All exile arsenal items now have a new config entry labeled "traderRank" and are in this format
Code: [Select]
traderRank = 0;
You will simply modify your items according to the required rank necessary to buy them.
Along with this nifty new way to sort them for rank, this also will remove items from view if they are not available to buy them.

I bet most owners might agree with this statement "I have grown tired of hearing about why cant I buy something on the trader list..."
To alleviate any more confusion, its rank based, if they cant buy it they wont see it.
This has nothing to do with limits on selling, if its saleable :) sellable they can sell it, recycle it or even MarXet it!
Remember you get respect for using the MarXet system on all ends, buying and selling.

Code: [Select]
Example of the code and configs mentioned above

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// BTR40
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
class Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Green { traderRank = 10; loadoutRank = 100; quality = 6; price = 38000; };
class Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Camo { traderRank = 10; loadoutRank = 100; quality = 6; price = 38000; };
class Exile_Car_BTR40_Green { traderRank = 10; loadoutRank = 100; quality = 2; price = 15000; };
class Exile_Car_BTR40_Camo { traderRank = 10; loadoutRank = 100; quality = 2; price = 15000; };

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420