Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Be careful when people that are loud get quiet.....
Administrator

DirtySanchez

January 04, 2017, 11:16:06 AM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
I am very happy with the progress to this point of the alpha addon.
To reiterate my original plans and show our progress:
4-6 weeks of Private Alpha Testing. (hit the 4 week mark on time, 2 weeks ahead of schedule)
4-6 weeks of Public Alpha Testing. (1.66 hickup and a few new features)
2-4 weeks of Public Beta Testing.

The Bug Fix Week went very well and many reports have been handled as well as others that were known since the feature was made.. :)
With its success and how well it pushed the progress forward, I would like to call out to the @Alpha Testers for another week of reports.
Over the past week I have cleaned up a bunch of playability issues that were being mentioned such as the Error '13' at the vehicle traders, the trader categories are very clean and getting some final tweaks right now.

My plan forward is to run a Feature Tweak Week!!! ;)
During this week, I plan to correct some more bugs as well as get the features to their beta status.
Yes I did say Beta status, this means the go ahead plan is to clear up anything remaining to push for the Beta Hosting release.
Over the course of the week, expect to see the Exile3DEN customized for use with eXpoch and PLP Markers as well as Jail Zones.
You already have access to customized versions of DMS and ZCP (Thanks @Zupa for the permissions).

And for those wondering, yes I am pushing for beta hosts to have their choice of map.

----

[FIXED] Traders categories, opened up more items but pricing was not available
[UPDATED] Customization screen on hitting ESC properly spawns you in
[UPDATED] Player is static facing you instead of rotating and setting off infistar antiTP
[NEW] Rank based settings in config.
class CfgeXpochRank
{
    nameHero = "Hero";
    nameBandit = "Bandit";
    //Default rank progress is every 10,000 respect, use multiplier to modify this number.
    rankMultiplier = 1;         // rankMultiplier = 2; //20,000 respect per level

//Set level required here
    blackmarketRank = 5;         // heroNbanditRank - 1 is the highest level that can show at BlackMarket
    heroNbanditRank = 10;         // This level and their stats will determine hero / bandit

};

[NEW] cfgExileArsenal config entry for customization loadout screen and for traders splitting for BlackMarket / Hero / Bandit
class U_C_Journalist                             { traderRank = 0; loadoutRank = 0; quality = 1; price = 20; };

The loadoutRank is pretty self explanatory but allows for every item to be configured for the customization screen. ALL aspects of server hosting have been considered. Primary, Secondary including launchers, Handguns.

The traderRank is the newest addition today, leading forward I will code it in to allow us to keep a single Trader Category for the entire setup :)
So Assault Rifles will stay as a single category and each weapon will / can be setup for specific ranks.
Think of it like the battlefield rank/level system with weapons opening up as you progress :water_polo::skin-tone-3:

A few minor updates in the background not worth mentioning but still were fixed.

Again Happy New Year and I JUST PUSHED AN UPDATE :wink:

---

First I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to be safe and smart this evening at your festivities :cake:
Here is a sneak peak at the changes made for the New Years Day Update!
Tomorrow starts our FEATURE TWEAK WEEK, but yet we have already started :)

PARTY ON!!!
-sTanG

[FISHING UPGRADES]
Fishing will no longer put you in combat mode.
Friend fishing next to you will no longer put you in combat mode.
Removed all combat mode adjustments.
Added checks for the EPOCH_Bobber so not to double fish.
Added checks for removal of EPOCH_Bobber after hooking a fish.

[CRAFTING UPGRADES]
Sharp Objects / Cutting Tools as mentioned before was added to the config and in place for gutting after a Hunt.
This was added to the crafting to allow for any recipe needing a "Exile_Item_Knife", will now accept any of the Sharp Objects / Cutting Tools.
Weapons were added to crafting config to allow for crafting of ACE Medical Items

[ACE MEDICAL UPGRADES]
Added new handler for Melee Damage from Kicks and Punches.
Punching can damage head and body of victim.
Kicking can damage the arms and body of the victim.
Self Bloodbagging has been turned on.
InstaDoc will now do a full heal like the Personal Aid Kit.

[NEW MELEE COMING]
MOCAP Melee made compatible for eXpoch.
Punches and kicks will be available first and tweaked.

---

Updates to eXpochA4E Alpha and eXpochACE were put up on the workshop this afternoon.
Several fixes and changes were put in place. Since its FEATURE TWEAK WEEK.......

[MERC and BEST FRIEND UPGRADES]
[ADDED]Checks for current Merc or Dog with Toast stopping a 2nd merc in play.
[REMOVED] Scroll wheel system and opted for using the Hand Gestures of ACE. (DOG BARK remains)
[FIXED] Dog will now automatically be setup for following its owner.
[TWEAKED] behavior system for the AI. numpad 1, 2, 3 should make em prone, kneeling, standing respectively.
[NEW] These are on your ACE self-interaction menu (CTRL+WindowsKey) and can be used directly using CTRL+NUMPADkeys)
CTRL+NUMPAD 5 is Follow ME. Animation shows finger pointed up and twirling.
CTRL+NUMPAD 2 is STOP / HEEL. Animation is Fist Clenched up in the air.
CTRL+NUMPAD 3 is Retreat 100m. Animation is open hand sideways chop
CTRL+NUMPAD 4 is Scout Ahead 100m. Animation is open hand forwards chop.
CTRL+NUMPAD 7 is Objective Target. Animation is hand pointing forward.
CTRL+NUMPAD 8 is Slow Down(walk). make the AI walk. Animation is hand open and up.
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 is Hurry Up. make the AI run. Animation none.
ArrowUp is stance UP
ArrowDown is stance PRONE

---

Steam Workshop eXpochA4E Public Alpha Test has been updated a little over an hour ago.
Public Alpha Test Server has also been updated.

[FIXED] MOCAP Melee punches and kicks not functioning properly. EARLY STAGES ;)
[FIXED] Dogs and Mercs werent responsive after purchase. SORRY GUYS/GALS!
[ADDED] New Load Merc and Unload Merc actions on land vehicles
[ADDED] New Load Dog and Unload Dog actions on land vehicles

New for mission file next restart
[ADDED] Order as Driver action on land vehicles. Had a few reports of tough to get him driving on 4 seaters.....

---

@Community Owners Looks like a nice conversion for exile is on the way. Dynamic simulation should render the simulation toggle useless as BIS will have it built in for us to use.  I have seen many issues with the simulation over the past few weeks and its not really being talked about out there at all, but yet I do know there are many a server with this going on. Maybe no one wants to talk about it because of pride or are just waiting for a resolution.....

I feel the work I have done with @Ultima-weapon over the past few days have led us to a full conversion as the fix.
Lets test this thing out over night into tomorrow, if everything is successful this will mean changes to all aspects of Exile objects, players, zeds, ai and mission systems. All of this is changed now and is being tested. :hand_with_index_and_middle_finger_crossed::skin-tone-3: for a full day of success.

---

MarXet Player Based Trading System Upgrades
[APPROVAL] Thank you WolfKillArcadia for authorization to modify and release
[ADDED] On New Item Listing and Purchasing from MarXet, players will get 10% or 10 respect of the listing price, whichever is less.
[ADDED] On sale of item gain respect just as you would with selling items at the trader
[PREPPING] Release of modifications on GitHub and ExileMod Forums

Dynamic Simulation in Arma 3
[UPGRADE] Exile's systems loading and spawning all have Dynamic Simulation if simulation is needed by exile config check. This removes the simulation thread built into exile.
[UPGRADE] DMS / ZCP mission system spawning in vehicles converted to Dynamic Simulation
[CHANGE] DMS / ZCP / RZ all have dynamic simulation triggering turned off for the AI and Zeds

Exile3DEN plugin
[UPDATED] Ready the code for dynamic simulation 3DENattribute
[ADDED] New Dog Catcher, Keesha's Klothing and Rent A Merc traders

Mission Systems
[TURNED ON] Turned on mission capture Group Message systemchat DMS and ZCP

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420