Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Spring 2017 is here and the weather is getting better, expect fast updates to happen over the next few weeks. Many surprises to come.
Administrator

DirtySanchez

December 17, 2016, 12:17:32 AM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
About 2 months ago, I got back into Exile through the necessity to keep DonkeyPunch community alive and keep going with development on Arma 3.
Since then many new things have come about. A crossover of Exile and Epoch dubbed eXpoch has been in development for about 8 weeks and has pushed the limits of exile and arma 3.
More on that later.....

My intentions are not to harm the community but to better it.  Providing an outlet for multiple communities to contribute to the project and in turn keep the wheels turning with brand new features I am sure many people have been waiting for and wanting for some time.  IMHO Exile will live on for a long time to come. Its coded with perfection in mind and has been the best example for me to excel from in my 26 months of learning arma 3 and its internal workings. This is why I decided to make the X in eXpoch a CAPITAL letter.  I know there are some that will send us slack back for this project but thats fine, there will always be haters in the arma 3 community and well thats their choice.  My choice will be to put my energy into making this place and this mod better.

After saying that, this post is to show that this vision is already a reality and the contributions surrounding the project are coming from many communities from within arma 3.
-Female / Male Gender Selection on Spawn
-Halo / Ground selection
-Gear Select, rotating button names 4 choices (Configureable Names and Loadouts)
-Hunting kill and gut animals. Raw and Gutted and Cooked with proper health effects
-Fishing catch and gut and cook for great nutrition
-Ambient Object Looting (fully configureable for new objects and sounds)
-Mining (Configureable % on mining from surfacetype rock and other p3d rock models, also configureable for new additions)
-Precious Metals and Gems - and pay for anything with these from inventory
-Waste Dump Traders upgraded for vehicle and inventory trading as well as marXet trader scroll action
Economy needed attention and the start includes:
-Waste Dump Sales take 20% hit on sales price (configurable option)
-Rank/Respect based trading boosts (%up for sales and %down for purchases)
-Wholesale items 400+ created for marXet player based trading - 6-packs with pack and unpack recipes
-Start of Supply and Demand Pricing (Client Side is finished - db and server side next)
-ACE Medical system compatibility - custom version created for use with exile
-Ryan Zombies Infection Persistence and RZResurrection
-Group HUD now shows current weapon for all players while on-foot
-XM8 has been redone with 3d Icons and new apps and pages added
-Rent a Mercenary - 580+ mercs and a fantastic Behavior System using the keypad (1 - 9 from stealth to balls to the wall)
-Adopt a Buddy - All dogs are added for lone wolves. scroll wheel action system in place will be upgraded to keypad or ACE interactions
-Both the above features have actions for follow, defend, stay, scout ahead 100m and attack cursorTarget. They are named differently but testing will upgrade them
-Custom Vector Building system with Lock 2 Direction and Lock 2 Player
- Add in Object Snapping for allowing precision building. Just snap it to an existing object (On-map, buildable, anything)
-Yes the above does mean anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Attach objects to vehicles(Testing its pros and cons for final decisions) BUT HELL ITS BADASSSSSS!

Well to close this one off with a bang.
This will be publicly released. This is my last hoorah for exile and the culmination of my work and knowledge over the 2 years I have enjoyed the arma modding community.

​​​​​​​ENJOY!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 01:07:01 PM by DirtySanchez »

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Re: eXpoch - Updated Features List 12/17/2016

DirtySanchez Reply 1 December 17, 2016, 12:26:17 AM

LOL im reading it for like the 4th time and I definately forgot stuff!

Like the PLP Containers made into storage solutions (over 500)
All epoch buildables ported to exile buildables
All epoch items food drink and meds ported into exile and given proper attributes
Brama cookbook - added recipe categories since there are going to be many upon many :)
New Apps Page and New apps
Motion Sensors
GPS Trackers
Vehicle Tagging with GPS tracker

and there is still more im forgetting....

Oh yeah
Temperature can be toggled between F and C in settings and exad settings.
New Female Uniforms
New Prisoner uniforms for both male and female characters.

and yes im still missing more!
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Re: eXpoch - Updated Features List 12/17/2016

DirtySanchez Reply 2 December 17, 2016, 01:06:43 PM

I forgot about these features as well.

EDIT: day 2 features forgot :)
Kill Stats are now split Kill - Hero Kill - Bandit Kill / AIKill - Hero AIKill - Bandit AIKill
Mission Stats - DMS / ZCP / VEMF capture tracking
Blood and Heals / Revives - for bloodbagging and medical with ACE
ACE persistence stats (LOTS OF EM OMG)

Vehicle Ammo reloading from inventory and real vehicle ammo
Driver, turret, commander. Specific seats will determine what options you have
If I make cannon rounds, even the tanks can be reloaded (in which The Commander should be the reloading operator)
Static weapons GMG, HMG, DSHKM anything will work.
All base turrets munitions have been created and will continue onto Titans and Mortars and Cannons once into beta

Exile3DEN fully customized.
PLP Makers have been added to the Exile3DEN plugin and default markers replaced.
All trader's are now an option for placement of markers and new markers setup.
New Jail Zones are added as well for easy placement of holding areas

Jail Zones - (Think player experiences and admin use for the kiddies)
New area on map designated by a Marker or by Open Chernarus Project with JBAD (automatically makes Guard Shacks a Jail Zone)
You are placed in combat while in JAIL, no Disconnect nor Suicide options.
Yes they have ALT F4, but guess where they log back into? and guess what they are in when they log back in?
Those answers are 1. JAIL ZONE 2. Combat :)

And yet i bet i am still forgetting more. FUCK I AM
ALL MELEE WEAPONS CAN NOW KILL !!!!!!

1337-420