Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.
Administrator

DirtySanchez

December 15, 2016, 10:01:01 PM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
I started yesterday morning with the intention on getting some work done on snapping...

Ended up writing some code for the editor to help out and got into vector building   :cool:
I had originally written this for my Anarchy mod but have since realized how much I am putting into this addon it makes sense to GO BIG OR GO HOME!

I like the number pad and have now used it twice for our pleasure, once with the Rented Mercenary Behavior system and now adding in my work from anarchy.  This system is not like any other and that was backed up by a few testers getting to eXperience it before anyone else.  According to them, this is smoother and better setup for custom building and architecture.

First thing the NUMPAD buttons:
7/9 - Controls your Rotation(Yaw) and also works with Q/E for easy transition
8/2 - Controls position forward and towards your position
4/6 - Controls position left and right of its current position
5 - Resets the position in relation to you with offset [0,5,0]
<-/->
Left & Right Arrows - Controls Tilt Left and Tilt Right of its current position
Up & Down Arrows - Controls Tilt Forward and Toward your position

Page UP / Page Down still control Height Up and Down
Home and End still control forward and back

6 on the main keyboard was changed from Freeze Object to Lock 2 Player while in Vector Mode Construction

SPOILER:
Messing around with 0 on the numpad allowing you to snap the Buildable object to another object.
This will allow you to snap and position it even better than any snapping tool. Exact position placement allowing for perfect positioning.

Speaking of positioning, the entire step mode for Exile was changed to be congruent with the eXpoch custom Vector Building. So now all 3 SHIFT / CTRL / ALT buttons are used for step changes. Shift being the Max adjustment, move only is next, Ctrl will be a medium and Alt will be very fractional changes.
I did increase the Shift stepping and made Alt small increments for even more precise building and architecture.

I hope everyone enjoys as I prepare this for testing.

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420