Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

SUGGESTION

268 1 normal post

Chris Covert

November 13, 2016, 09:47:22 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 2 Humanity: +1/-0
Moschnyi Island, Thirsk and Zernovo would be three good candidates for this enhancement, even though very few players even use them.  I would also suggestion Bekatov, which is very poplar at the moment, except that that map is still in development.

What an awesome job on this.  I am really amazed at it.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Re: SUGGESTION

DirtySanchez Reply 1 November 14, 2016, 08:45:00 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have provided a small debug script that will help allow you guys to help add those maps you are suggesting, remember I dont have the space / nor the time to download all the maps and make them work with OCP so I leave the rest of the maps up to the Community.

Code: [Select]
Storage = [];
_checkBldgArray = ["Land_HouseV_1L2","Land_HouseV_1t","Land_HouseV_2I","Land_HouseV_2L","Land_HouseV_2T1","Land_HouseV_2T2","Land_HouseV_3I1","Land_HouseV_3I2","Land_HouseV_3I3","Land_HouseV_3I4"];
{
    _bldgObjects = nearestObjects [markerpos "center", [_x], 20000];
    _countBldgs = count(_bldgObjects);
    Storage pushback [_x,_countBldgs];
}forEach _checkBldgArray;
diag_log str (Storage);
hint str (Storage);

That debug code will give us the OCP buildings and their on map count.
you can also check for JBAD buildings as well.

Code: [Select]
Storage = [];
_checkBldgArray = ["Land_HouseV_1L2","Land_HouseV_1t","Land_HouseV_2I","Land_HouseV_2L","Land_HouseV_2T1","Land_HouseV_2T2","Land_HouseV_3I1","Land_HouseV_3I2","Land_HouseV_3I3","Land_HouseV_3I4","Land_a_stationhouse","Land_SS_hangar","Land_Mil_House","Land_Mil_Barracks","Land_Mil_ControlTower","Land_Mil_Guardhouse","Land_Mil_Barracks_L"];
{
    _bldgObjects = nearestObjects [markerpos "center", [_x], 20000];
    _countBldgs = count(_bldgObjects);
    Storage pushback [_x,_countBldgs];
}forEach _checkBldgArray;
diag_log str (Storage);
hint str (Storage);

make sure to find the exact map name.

hint str worldName will do  :eek:
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420