Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

Community Introductions

505 2 normal post
DP Member

Foxtrotfear

September 21, 2016, 10:46:35 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 2 Humanity: +1/-0
There are usually one of these kinds of posts on a forums that you can find and I've always found these to bring a community together in someway or another. So lets start this off shall we..

I'm thinking the layout for this should be really simple.
-[Name](IGN or both)
-[What made you join this community?]
-[1 thing the community should know about you :D]

So here goes:
-The name I have always gone by is Foxtrotfear, but you can just call me Fox :P
-I joined the community after playing on Mustang's Tanoa Exile server and with some friends, and ended up making a few more along the way on his teamspeak.
-One thing to know is that I'm a goofball, I really don't have any problems with anyone and just enjoy gaming overall.

Well that's enough about me! Tell the community about yourself. I don't know what I'm expecting out of this, but like I said.. They can really bring a community together. :D

• Communist...ity Minded
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Re: Community Introductions

Squaw Reply 1 September 21, 2016, 10:52:09 PM

Hola!
1. Mi Nombre es Squaw. Algunas personas me llaman Squaaaaaaaaaaaw
2. Me uni a la comunidad Donkey Punch cuando empece a jugar en el servidor Tanoa Exilio de Mustang
3. I don't speak Spanish.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:03:23 PM by Squaw »

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Re: Community Introductions

Gonazz Reply 2 October 18, 2016, 03:38:42 PM

-[Name] Gonazz
-[Group] Nex Corvus

-[What made you join this community?] I heard there was punch and pie. Buddies started playing on the DP Chenarus Exile server in 2015. Drank the donkey flavored kool-aid. It was good. Graduated to helping out with some writing and communnity support for the Nex Corvus Zombie Horde Survival Exile Altis server that was eventually hosted under the auspices of MusTanG and DonkeyPunch.

-[1 thing the community should know about you :D] I offer comic relief and expect abuse in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y

Facebook Comments

1337-420