Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Spring 2017 is here and the weather is getting better, expect fast updates to happen over the next few weeks. Many surprises to come.

Future of TanoaZ ''Extenction"

823 3 normal post

Grump

July 01, 2016, 08:33:18 PM
Humanitarian Posts: 6969 Humanity: +10/-0
Ideas... So many. Mustang put the TanoaZ server up last night roughly 48 hours ago. I have played it for a total of about 2 hours.
Holy shit, I love it.

But there are so many things that could change to make this a truly BRUTAL survivalistic gamemode, that would attract dayz fans and hardcore gamers alike.

First of all, I think exile is the perfect base mod to work with. There needs to be a basic building system or housing system i.e. Lockable buildings or bases.
.....safe zones, this is codeable without exile, ONE safe zone located somewhere in a general location on the map i.e. the volcano/tanoa airport for players to have a Stall/market type of place to exchange items and currency, again we are trying to recreate a brutal experience, NO traders except for vehicle and territory, most of the item base needs to be looted,ALL of it needs to be looted, safes/code locks/building supplies should all be found at town invasions or extremely hard missions with AI cranked up on meth.

Fog should be a son of a bitch
Zombies need to grab you faster than a pedophile
Food/Water needs to deplinish 100% faster.
Loot should be so harder to find than your dick.
Players should constantly be on their feet trying to SURVIVE!
When you die in this game mode you should instantly lose everything on your body. No death messages no map markers, no crosshair.

This is just the beginning of some ideas I have. Maybe this is stupid shit and has already been ran through, tested and failed. I have no idea. I'm just throwing it out there because I would love to play on a game mode like this for hours on end.

Cheers,
            Happy.

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Brodsort117 Reply 1 July 02, 2016, 07:24:45 AM

I like the idea and would love to play this proposed gamemode. The only thing I would add to it is a larger number of zombies but I also know the consequences of that. Server performance. So lets find out how good ol' stang feels about it. Great idea, and im sure there's more that can be added to it as well!!

-Brodsort

• Humanitarian

Grump Reply 2 July 02, 2016, 10:41:57 AM

Quote from: Brodsort117;1551
I like the idea and would love to play this proposed gamemode. The only thing I would add to it is a larger number of zombies but I also know the consequences of that. Server performance. So lets find out how good ol' stang feels about it. Great idea, and im sure there's more that can be added to it as well!!

-Brodsort

I have only proposed a very rough draft brodsort, believe me when I say brutal. You should need an entire squadron to survive this nightmare.

• Bravo Bunny

Smok3-DP-ADMIN Reply 3 July 03, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Ignore Grump. He has, how should i say this. A constant brain fart. lol. J/K. Great ideas Grumpy. :P

Facebook Comments

1337-420