Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

Sir_Joker

June 22, 2016, 07:38:44 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 3 Humanity: +10/-0
Hope i am in the right forum to post this.
i used your awesome addon on two servers and all is good.
The Servernames changed and new server were added so i changed the informations in the whitelisting tool round about two weeks ago.
Can you estimate how long it takes to whitelist the servers?
My players were crying cause they want your features back.
My servers:
[GER]Stormtroopers|Missionen|KI|Zombies|AdvBuild (is whitelisted)
[GER]Stormtroopers|Testserver (is whitelisted)
[GER]Dragonland|Zombies|Pat|CUP|Bounty|Blackmarket (not whitelisted, players are crying)
[GER]Dragonland|Testserver (not whitelisted)
[GER]Dragonland|Chernarus (not whitelisted, but not so important, i think name will changed)

I'll be very happy if the servers were whitelisted.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:12:50 AM by DirtySanchez »

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

DonkeyPuncheD Addon for Exile v0.9.5

DirtySanchez Reply 1 June 22, 2016, 09:26:34 AM

Sorry Sir Joker, as mentioned in my last post at exilemod forums that I apologize for the delay in approvals and name changes.  I Will be reviewing all applications and name changes hopefully by end of week.  But as you notice I am releasing my scripts here now instead of at a forum were the lead developer tells on e of his biggest supporters both in script releasing and helping others to "go fuck himself" over asking 10m days after the arma 3 update a mont n ago if they are going to update to fix stuff, then 2 weeks later they send a hotfix out.......
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

DonkeyPuncheD Addon for Exile v0.9.5

Sir_Joker Reply 2 June 22, 2016, 10:00:39 AM

Ok, thanks for the answer, i wait.
Great work!

1337-420