Community Servers > Ban Appeals

Ban appeal

(1/1)

Piwcunek:
Hello I say immediately that I have a problem with placing sentences in the English language so sorry for mistakes

Because yesterday was banned by admin Gonazz for insulting him. I thought that this admin makes fun of my team because my colleagues flying helicopter ghosthawk lost power and I was so Barcarola because it was my helicopter began to argue with the admin of nick Gonazz and zabardzo I suffered what so sorry Niechciał to make it work out I would ask for the abolition of ban and promises improvement in vocabulary and I will try to be more calm because I was the onion

I think that you forgive me this outrageous behavior :(

DirtySanchez:
Hi there Piwcunek,

I had discussed this with the  Nex Corvus staff and it was agreed that lesson learned, appeal approved.

I will clear up this ban and you can go back playing.

Please refrain from this type of behavior in the future

Gonazz:

--- Quote from: DirtySanchez;1496 ---Hi there Piwcunek,

I had discussed this with the  Nex Corvus staff and it was agreed that lesson learned, appeal approved.

I will clear up this ban and you can go back playing.

Please refrain from this type of behavior in the future
--- End quote ---

Escareth told me Piwcunek was kicked from their ARMA group.  We can make this ban temporary, but I am very concerned about a 13 year-old with a history of using hacks playing on our server alone.

It's already difficult becasue none of us speak Polish and Picsunek's English is not so good. I think he may be too young for this and we should be careful about young players with poor impulse control.

We'll give you another chance Piwcunek. I hope everything works out here.

Piwcunek:
When  unban ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version