Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

Admin Power Abuse?

667 10 normal post

Reaper

May 14, 2016, 10:21:10 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 5 Humanity: +10/-0
A player "Delta-11Bravo" stole a vehichle from me in a safe zone. I said something in chat and reported it, nothing was done about it. Just now I returned to a safe zone after being shot up by an enemy helicopter "Even though I was out of combat" and a supposed admin deleted my chopper. Seems like the admins are showing favoritism to certain players.

Also I would like to point out that if it were an admin that did this, they never said anything to me personally about the actions they were taking or the reason why.

EDIT: This was on the NAPF server.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:41:45 PM by Reaper »



  • Humanitarian
  • Posts: 932
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Admin Power Abuse?

DirtySanchez Reply 1 May 15, 2016, 05:43:28 AM

Hi reaper, when I popped into teamspeak last night there was plenty more to the story than just that.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here in our forums, last night I did esome tests and am adding a system that won't allow anyone to steal a vehicle that isn't theirs from the safe zone.
So if you bought it or if you drove it into the safezone only you or your group can get in your vehciles.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 5
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

Reaper Reply 2 May 15, 2016, 09:49:55 AM

Could you elaborate? Was there more to the story on why Delta stole something from me and wasn't punished? Or was there more to the story as to why I had a chopper taken away without any notification or explanation from an admin?

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 1
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

Delta-11Bravo Reply 3 May 15, 2016, 02:50:42 PM

Quote from: Reaper;1469
A player "Delta-11Bravo" stole a vehichle from me in a safe zone. I said something in chat and reported it, nothing was done about it. Just now I returned to a safe zone after being shot up by an enemy helicopter "Even though I was out of combat" and a supposed admin deleted my chopper. Seems like the admins are showing favoritism to certain players.

Also I would like to point out that if it were an admin that did this, they never said anything to me personally about the actions they were taking or the reason why.

EDIT: This was on the NAPF server.


Hi reaper, I appreciate the ride yesterday given you were FARMING SPAWN VEHICLES and graciously brought me a ride to save me from spending money. I cant steal what was never yours. ;)

P.S.
I'm not an admin and the tears taste great as well.

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 5
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

Reaper Reply 4 May 15, 2016, 03:11:04 PM

Quote from: Delta-11Bravo;1472
Hi reaper, I appreciate the ride yesterday given you were FARMING SPAWN VEHICLES and graciously brought me a ride to save me from spending money. I cant steal what was never yours. ;)

P.S.
I'm not an admin and the tears taste great as well.

I brought the vehicle into the safe zone towed in by my helicopter. This would be no different than bringing any of the vehicles in that I bought myself. Considering that farming these cars is the best way to make caps and not against any rules your argument holds no weight. If farming these cars were against the rules, then I wouldn't do it. You on the other hand just admitted to breaking the rules set in place, however I doubt you will be punished since you are friends with the admin.

By the way, your childish comments show that you have no respect for anyone on the server, you are just a sad individual desperately seeking attention.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:16:10 PM by Reaper »

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 3
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

therealrag Reply 5 May 15, 2016, 03:16:49 PM

Here ya go Reaper,  This might be why it got deleted since you were attempting to grief another heli in the safezone.   Also you were being shot at while you were fleeing into the safe zone by the way.
Please watch till the end. :p

[video=youtube;RaLnx7o-xSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaLnx7o-xSw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 5
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

Reaper Reply 6 May 15, 2016, 03:24:28 PM

A: Your gunner didn't hit me a single time.
B: Your people admit to stealing vehicles in your video
C: You were waiting to follow us out of the safezone and harassing us. It's sad it takes 6 of you to kill a lone manned Taru, and yet you still failed.

Also I noticed my heli was deleted while I was just hovering there.+

Edit: It's laughable that you call people 'pussies' who are in unarmed helis because they wont sit there for you to shoot them. I assume your sad little group was trolling the coast for fresh spawns to kill since that is all you are capable of.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:29:26 PM by Reaper »

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 3
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

therealrag Reply 7 May 15, 2016, 03:31:32 PM

Quote from: Reaper;1475
A: Your gunner didn't hit me a single time.
B: Your people admit to stealing vehicles in your video
C: You were waiting to follow us out of the safezone and harassing us. It's sad it takes 6 of you to kill a lone manned Taru, and yet you still failed.

Also I noticed my heli was deleted while I was just hovering there.+

Edit: It's laughable that you call people 'pussies' who are in unarmed helis because they wont sit there for you to shoot them. I assume your sad little group was trolling the coast for fresh spawns to kill since that is all you are capable of.

1, I dont care if i hit you or not

2, You attempted to grief first then we were trying to figure out how to stop you.

3, I didn't I logged off.  soooooo your points are invalid for me.  just posted the video to show the admin your ramming others vics at the safe zone to justify their doings..

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 5
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

Reaper Reply 8 May 15, 2016, 03:41:01 PM

How did i grief? By hitting that parked heli 1 time?


It doesn't matter, going to let Sanchez look at the evidence and decide what he wants to do. I'm done arguing with you people, your people broke the rules and admitted to it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:45:40 PM by Reaper »

  • Bravo Bunny
  • Posts: 3
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Admin Power Abuse?

therealrag Reply 9 May 15, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

Quote from: Reaper;1477
How did i grief? By hitting that parked heli 1 time?


It doesn't matter, going to let Sanchez look at the evidence and decide what he wants to do. I'm done arguing with you people, your people broke the rules and admitted to it.


I didn't do anything.  so idk what you are talking about you people...

  • Humanitarian
  • Posts: 932
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Admin Power Abuse?

DirtySanchez Reply 10 May 15, 2016, 09:46:52 PM

Ok gents, I will review the video and more after work tomorrow.
However in the meantime, the Secure Vehicles in Safezones is now active and as long as you are the established owner of the vehicle that you bring into the safezone, only you or your group can get in it and/or access the inventory.

As to more of the story, there were several things going on in the safezones that were questionable play in my opinion.
With the influx of players here, we are trying to make the best decisions we can based on what we see at the time.
If any action was taken in the server, there is good reason behind it.
As mentioned we now have code in place to secure your vehicle while in the safezone so no more hey follow the rules talk, they just cant do it now.

Even though it sounds like I feel this is resolved, I will still take a look at the video and if warranted I will comp your vehicle that was deleted.

-sTanG
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info


 

Facebook Comments

1337-420