Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.

asgard

February 03, 2016, 01:09:59 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 4 Humanity: +10/-0
Hi,

not sure what happend to the AlRayak server but I haveve been killed multiple times.
In addition this *nice feature* costs me about 60k of items and vehicles, because for no reason my health was going to 'Zero' without any warnings.
It always ended up in that I died and my vehicles crashed and exploded by hitting rock or trees at almost full speed.
Sometimes it is even not possible to get away from your dead body after looting it, because you needed a couple of minutes to get there and you can see that you health is going down 2 minutes later after picking up your stuff.

Please remove this 'Virus' mod or whatever it is! Thanks.

kind regards,
Asgard

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

AlRayak: New Mod since today? Virus or Zombi Mod??

DirtySanchez Reply 1 February 03, 2016, 05:22:05 PM

Hi Asgard,

The requirement Zombies and Demons has been added since I have written and released the RZ Infection for Exile Mod.
You did not have zombies and demons activated. I did have it as a -mod being ran but just added it as required in the mission file this evening.

So for a limited time here on Al Rayak, you will need Zombies and Demons as well as my new RZ Infection for Exile.
When you are attacked and hit by a zombie there is a 10% chance you will get infected. There are now Antiviral Pills and an Antivirus Injector to help cure your infection, they are at the traders and we are coming up with crafting recipes!

I'm sorry for the issues you experienced this morning, your tabs have been comped.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

AlRayak: New Mod since today? Virus or Zombi Mod??

asgard Reply 2 February 04, 2016, 01:46:12 AM

Hi,

thanks a lot for your explanations and for the refund.

kind regards,
Asgard

Facebook Comments

1337-420