Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.

asgard

January 31, 2016, 10:19:46 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 4 Humanity: +10/-0
Hi,

first of all, you did a great job on the AlRayak server (did not play on other servers yet)

First: Please re-enable the side chat on that server. I know there were players discussing things in a way they should not, but disabling the side chat means new players can not ask questions and its extremly difficult to get in touch with other playsers in general.

-Solved- Second: Found an invisible wall at 167/297 in Incirkli at a player base. I was waiting to report that one within the TS as the owner of that base showed up.
So he told me he bought that invisible wall and placed it. I checked that and I could not find an invisible wall within the shops.
Nevertheless there should not be invisible items or walls at all, regardless where they have been placed.

Secon Issue was solved by Mustang

kind regards,
Asgard
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:43:26 AM by asgard »

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

AlRayak - Two things which are annoying

asgard Reply 1 January 31, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

Hi,

first of all, you did a great job on the AlRayak server (did not play on other servers yet)

First: Please re-enable the side chat on that server. I know there were players discussing things in a way they should not, but disabling the side chat means new players can not ask questions and it

Facebook Comments

1337-420