Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

832 14 normal post locked

starlord

January 28, 2016, 09:35:44 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 8 Humanity: +10/-0
SLap chop and his boyfriends sold and stole my chopper in the altis server and admin didn nothing this is total bullshit server so fk it  worst run server ever. just less the trolls run wild.

• Echo Locos
  • Humanity: +10/-1

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Man Reply 1 January 29, 2016, 12:10:04 AM

1st I assume you left it unlocked at the central trader, who is at fault? Do you think admins are there to watch your helicopter while you run around. Server is just fine with or without you so if you act like a little bitch over a simple helicopter then you don't deserve to play on the server or with us. I hope you find a server that spawns tampons for the gapping bleeding vagina that you call your dick! You expect much for someone that does nothing but cry like a little girl it's exile which is full of convicts! Fucking retard, kids like you shouldn't have Internet!

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlord Reply 2 January 29, 2016, 09:08:41 AM

every other server I have played have strict rules in safe zones. Ive been banned once for not following these rules when i wasted someone truck they found. 95% of exile servers have this rule. and so does this one dip shit. THe final rule on the list says SAFE ZONE IS CALLED SAFE ZONE FOR A REASON. and not to sell peoples shit. Slap chop broke these rules and should be punished but you and your boy friends think otherwise? Dont call me the child when the ones trolling safe zones and ruining the experience for others are praised as the mature ones? I want the admins to respond to me about why they dont enforce their rules if thats the case ill be back to troll others and delete their stuff.

• Echo Locos

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Man Reply 3 January 29, 2016, 05:21:12 PM

When you threatened to get someone banned for something not against the rules this is what pisses me off, I do play with them but not the same style so if I notice drama going on I just go to a different trader. You leave your heli unlocked it will be stolen and sold, there are no real rules for safe traders except dont be a douche!

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iz0nic Reply 4 January 29, 2016, 07:11:48 PM

Server Rules for the Altis server read...

DonkeyPunch Chernarus Server Rules
No Glitching/Hacking/Cheating
No Douchebaggery!
No Property is to be left in the Safe Zone / Traders. We are not responsible for lost,destroyed or stolen property
Do NOT Build any bases within 1000m of the SPAWNS / Traders / Airfields. No advance notice removal necessary
Do NOT Steal from the safe zones(SAFE is the key word)
Teamspeak RAVa3epoch.TS3.NfoServers.Com

Not only does it need an update, some clarification would be nice. I can personally see where reading the rules you feel somewhat cheated but your approach was sloppy. Mustang works his ass off for the server and can not settle every claim as soon as it happens. I was told you were given 100k for the chopper they stole. Maybe hop on TS and approach an admin with your concerns.

• Echo Locos

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Man Reply 5 January 29, 2016, 07:45:39 PM

Only problem with clarification is players will look for loop holes, I have no problems with the rules as they stand right now. Traders are for buying and selling not loitering.

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iz0nic Reply 6 January 29, 2016, 07:54:54 PM

Idea is to bring in new/returning players correct? Looking for loopholes is not the issue here. If stealing vehicles in a safe zone is not against the rules, it should be removed from the rules. All I'm saying.

Don't you have a merc base to attack? Speaking of which I'll be on in 15

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlord Reply 7 January 29, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

I'll just be on when the sever is slow the days I'm off work.  And when I want to troll ill be on at  night.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtySanchez Reply 8 January 30, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Ok gentlemen, have a good conversation?

Yes the rules do state that SAFE Zones are SAFE, please do not steal from anyone in a safe zone as the rules state.
Starlord if you came into teamspeak to get admin help you obviously did not have patience enough since your teamspeak login and out that night was within 3 minutes of eachother....

You cannot expect someone to just jump at your beck and call bud, you do not pay me to work for you.

I will be adjusting the rules to show "IF you need assistance or help please join the TS3 Admin Waiting room and text/poke an admin"
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlord Reply 9 January 30, 2016, 07:30:01 PM

Ok Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe now we can have peace.  If not ill be recording as evidence.  I didn't stay long because administration started talking but I was ignored and then was kicked off.  Hopefully things will be better now.

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlord Reply 10 January 30, 2016, 07:39:52 PM

Ok Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe now we can have peace.  If not ill be recording as evidence.  I didn't stay long because administration started talking but I was ignored and then was kicked off.  Hopefully things will be better now.

• Humanitarian

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtySanchez Reply 11 January 30, 2016, 08:19:55 PM

I did see you in the channel and I did hear a conversation going on. I'm sorry you weren't acknowledged on the spot but you were in the nex corvus channel not the admin waiting room. Anyways you now know to jump in the admin waiting room and text or poke an admin. I will create a new list of whose who on staff here for you guys.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffmedic88 Reply 12 January 31, 2016, 02:12:38 AM

Posting this here, mainly cause i dont do forum post much and like the title!! Douchebags!!!!!, glad i wasn't ON for that deal! So after today, I will not be returning, Ban me or not! Approx 1 month ago, i played with a guy, apparently Mustang and this guy got into it, he was handle per mustang, which is fine. Had no clue about it, as i don't play with the guy regularly, Was unsure why my name gets brought up, then i find out there's a secret recording from another server admin, in another ts, when the only ts i have ever been in is donkeypunch's!!! (yes i used dp ts while on other server, but i still played on dp server that day, kinda wrong i know), the guy didn't want to play on dp server, went to monistary a few times. In said recording i apparently i was talking shit about something. Still unsure and would love to hear it. But was told something about my time on server, never understood! Then was advised I should have been banned then. Ok, if i broke a server rule, ban away. try not to break any rules and help when i can. Give money out to new players, unless their being a dick lol, answer questions when i can, stay in lobby, to show pop, and listen to mustang and give input. Reason for a stern talking to by mustang was because today a newish group, like a week on, logs in the altis server believe 6 of em, same group that made a base at the old donkey lair spot, and was shooting at everything coming in and out of the safezone. Today I took multiple shots from them while hover in the safe zone.  Once I left, they were tracked down, their new base was found, we meaning a group of 4 took them out with helis and drones. All within server rules!!!! Good stuff. I did most of the killing!!, Think i got 6 kills total, loved it! But i explain this, because this group gets their heli stolen in the safe trader, apparently it was unlocked a guy in the ts channel i was in, took it. But yet my name get blamed for stealing a heli, only takes one person to steal a heli, 2 cant fly it. So how if the players name was confirmed to have stolen it, am i getting blamed for it, i know a new group is on, complained and since i was the one killing them earlier, and we were in the ts channel together, guess i stole it too, but why wasn't the other 3 ppl blamed. No clue. But either way, if the server owner believe i should have been banned, no clue why, but its his server, and don't want to play on a server, if he feels like i did wrong. Have nothing binding me to this server, just had fun on it, even if i was the only player on. Lots to do!. Other games other server! I gave my millions out tonight, sorry if you weren't on, but you still have a chance to get stuff. My base is at magos, believe cords are 045 145, first person to contact 1man in ts, gets it. (not the base of course, tied to my character, but all the safe and vehicle combos! Id just give out combos, but don't want ppl killing ppl for free stuff! Have a good one, have fun. Mustang keep up the great work, should get far!

• Echo Locos

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Man Reply 13 February 01, 2016, 09:30:14 AM

i would love to hear the recording because I know both of their voices, being disrespectful to loyal players is uncalled for! Just because we play in a group doesn't mean we are all to blame, I'm not their parent or babysitter, if you have issues with a player take it to that player not the group especially if it's a complaint. If your going to enforce no stealing at traders with unlocked vehicles you would need to ramp up admin presence.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 10:42:30 AM by 1Man »

• Humanitarian

Douchbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtySanchez Reply 14 February 01, 2016, 01:12:24 PM

We have looked at the rules and there is no stealing allowed from the safe zones, it's been written like that for a while now.
The prior rule that you guys think is your loophole is not. That rule covers over worked admins from having to deal with players property loss in safe zone IF they leave it there. Safe zones are not parking lots for players to have god mode on their vehicle through restarts.

Yes players should lock their cars when they park and goto trade but it doesn't mean that other players are now allowed to grief people and act like douchebags in a safe zone while those players trade

Follow the rules and there will be no need to call for more admins on.

Prior history plays a big part in how I react and treat people. Boy who cried wolf type situation. I've had several occurrences with ffmedic, one time was calling out admin abuse when there wasn't even an admin in the server. Trash talking to other server owners, rage quitting the server several times. It's a pattern that displays nonloyalty so to refer to ffmedic as a loyal player does not ring true based on his actions around here.

You wanna play, then play. You want to rage quit and talk shit to other people/owners about the community then leave if you are not happy, nobody is forcing you to play here.

Have a good day gentlemen

Facebook Comments

1337-420