Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

TNT guys at the safezone

hot post 1500 24
  • Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 15 September 27, 2015, 02:00:05 PM

But that's fine, like I said before Ill talk to an admin

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 16 September 27, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

But as you see in the video. We were in the gear, and the guy hooped in. 1. Why call it a safezone if you are not safe either it being people camping your vehicle or running you over.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

TNT guys at the safezone

DirtySanchez Reply 17 September 27, 2015, 04:40:25 PM

Ok gentlemen, I will review this thread.

Firstly, this mod's story line is you are all convicts escaping the transport plane and landing on a hostile island.

Safe Zones have code in place that only make the player's safe from Death. Its nicely called GOD MODE.
Vehicles and other things are not given this GOD MODE and hence are not safe from damage or destruction.

Yes the server rules state that No personal property is to be left in the safe zones / Traders as the Server is not responsible for those items if Lost/Stolen/Damaged/Deleted.
We do also have a rule that states to Do Your BEST at respecting the trader areas.

There is no rule concerning stealing as there is no code in place at this time to prevent it.
This mod is only a bit over a month old and many features are not in place yet.

I have already removed the life and tow and hooking capabilities in the safe zone so no one can exploit you and lift you away.
Buying a vehicle puts you in the drivers seat so no worry there.

Our safe zones are 500m compared to the default 175m.
Our protection zone stopping lift/tow and hook is at 700m....

So at this point I feel enough has been done to keep a kind of safe zone.
However if it was up to me, central would be a NON-SAFE ZONE....

Killing, Stealing, Base Raiding, Mission Hopping/Stealing are all valid forms of playing an Arma 3 survival mod.

HAVE AT IT.

Just remember everyone, SHIT TALKING IS FINE, GET IT OUT, GET IT OVERWITH and TAKE IT OUT ON THE BATTLEFIELD!
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 18 September 27, 2015, 05:01:17 PM

So your allowed to run people over in the safezone and steal they lirk stuff...?

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 19 September 27, 2015, 05:02:10 PM

Ok. It's kind of stupid you can sit there keeping someone in the safezone because they might steal your car but whatever.

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 20 September 27, 2015, 05:45:27 PM

I would also like to point out. What you said admin. That vehicles are not given god mode. Then how come in both videos are we shooting the vehicle and nothing is happening to the vehicle. All I'm saying is what's the point of calling it a safezone and making the "safezone" larger when your not even safe. You can still be blocked from leaving, people can steal your stuff and people can run you over.

• Humanitarian

TNT guys at the safezone

DirtySanchez Reply 21 September 27, 2015, 05:47:36 PM

So you think that a bunch of survivalist convicts will truly respect each other because they are outside those walls?

Im sorry but what you are asking is for DonkeyPunch to add a new rule and to have the admin constantly policing the server because when its a rule and you have no code in place the exploiters do it to get away with it.....

Griefing is part of the game, its going to happen.
Doesn't matter who likes it or not, It matters if you can survive or pussy out.

As I mentioned before over the course of the exile mod we have made several changes based on the gameplay of the server.
Code is necessary, we wont sit there and monitor the server 24/7, you don't pay us salaries and we don't get paid.
We do this out of the kindness of our hearts. Either for LOVE of the game or DONKEY PUNCH.
Either way our admin and staff team is filled with great guys that enjoy gaming.
If things are way out of control, they usually beat the players and get in touch with me ASAP.

Hope you can see where all of this leads.

btw you didn't respond to my added questions in PM, which I took a more considerate approach to you in.
The truth is here in the thread, NO RULE ON STEALING. Players are convicts, no holds barred
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

Brenden Sing Reply 22 September 27, 2015, 05:48:28 PM

If it was like you are saying. Well then sure I understand but your saying vehicles don't have "god mode" and only yu as a person does. When clearly the truck never took damage. I'm sorry but your saying one thing, and that's bit actually the case.

• Bravo Bunny

TNT guys at the safezone

TNC Member 1 Reply 23 September 28, 2015, 01:02:56 PM

Quote from: Brenden Sing;1070
If it was like you are saying. Well then sure I understand but your saying vehicles don't have "god mode" and only yu as a person does. When clearly the truck never took damage. I'm sorry but your saying one thing, and that's bit actually the case.

The reason car does not take damage is because (my guess) Frewsta  sat in the car. Would be kinda weird blowing a car while having a person sitting in the car.
You seem very angry over this, which can be heard in your videos.
It is very simple, as you admitted yourself. You and your friend/brother killed a guy that finished a mission. You then got your asses served to you for that, but now seek revenge.
If you throw shit, you get shit. Simple.

Next time you see a TNC finishing a mission, do not go between TNC and the loot, just go the other direction.

We still have the car, 5000 at any time.

- TNC

• Humanitarian

TNT guys at the safezone

DirtySanchez Reply 24 September 29, 2015, 07:25:14 AM

Lmao people, as a player you cannot fire in the zones nor near them.....
Can't you read " you are a muppet" when you try to fire?

The vehicle wasnt damaged because no projectiles left your guns.....

Facebook Comments

1337-420