Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

Abuse Admin privileges

353 4 normal post

Najdorf

September 23, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 2 Humanity: +10/-0
First of all sorry my bad English is not my main language, I will try to explain what happened to me yesterday about 12:00 pm.

Yesterday I was playing normally and tried to do a new armed mission, a ifrit armed mision appears in the map then i get my quad and try to do it,
when I get close to the zone I left my quad and go walking, I kill 4 IA and then one IA kill me, I respan on syrta and then take a bicycle and go to the zone, when i get close again I saw one chopper and one ifrit armed trying to get the another ifirt armed, so I tried to kill these people, the chopper come to and kill me.
I respawn again on syrta and walked again to the mission zone and while I was going I saw that the chopper already take the ifrit and left the zone, so I continue walking to get my quad, after that I saw that the player that killed me before was dead by an NPC so I realize that these people was doing another mission, see the map and was another mission close to syrta, so I know that he will respawn there and saw the chopper flying to syrta but I was to away to get back and try to kill someone, I continue to get my quad, some minutes later that player die again against IA, and saw again the chopper going to syrta but this time I ear a explosion and I think that should the chopper crash. unfortunately I die using a bicycle then I respawn on syrta and saw the chopper crashed in syrta and one ifrit and one suv triying to move the chopper, when I landed I tried to stole the ifrit or the suv or get some weapon to kill these people and get their stuff, the ifrit kill me so i respawned again on syrta and go to the military tower and get a mk200 and then started shooting the suv pilot, I literally shot 150 bullets and he don't die ( i saw how the player was moving cause of the impacts, but he don't die) immediately I was teleported to a random place at 8 km away from syrta.
I realyze that those peoples are of the clan EFB and someone of these guys have admin privileges. I started compliant about that actions and they say me that was testing some problem on syrta and I know that is bullshit because they want to fix the chopper to leave the town, then i commit suicide and go again to syrta, I could take  a ifrit and try to get away but they shot me and destroy the wheels then in figthing i die, I came again to syrta and magically all was gone: the suv the ifrit and the chopper.

I know mustang you can see the log so you can see who was these peoples and what they were doing.

I was really enjoining the server but this actions make the server unworthing

I wish you could review this case and make sure the current admin don't use their privileges to unbalance the game.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:22:21 AM by Najdorf »

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Abuse Admin privileges

murderswitch Reply 1 September 23, 2015, 07:53:43 PM

THEY were testing because when you get in the armed cars or helo you lose rep and your poptabs, you have to think this a new sever the are somethings that need testing still so relax

• Bravo Bunny

Abuse Admin privileges

murderswitch Reply 2 September 23, 2015, 07:55:28 PM

Quote from: Najdorf;1031
Edit: they now kickme of they server without explanation, so that are how they handle the server, good Luck ppl.
they sever has banned people for no reason waiting on the boss man to find out why

• Bravo Bunny

Abuse Admin privileges

Najdorf Reply 3 September 23, 2015, 08:56:57 PM

they never say "we are testing something" until I start to compliant because they teleport me, if they had warning all server i will get away from they.
About the Ban, I get kicked every time I try to enter, the last action was doing was looting my corpose (the ia take styrga and I get killed, then come back and when I hit take all I get kicked)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:07:23 PM by Najdorf »

• Bravo Bunny

Abuse Admin privileges

frunction Reply 4 September 23, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: Najdorf;1038
they never say "we are testing something" until I start to compliant because they teleport me, if they had warning all server i will get away from they.
About the Ban, I get kicked every time I try to enter, the last action was doing was looting my corpose (the ia take styrga and I get killed, then come back and when I hit take all I get kicked)

i think the infinistar.de anticheat is bugged, it's banning people random

Facebook Comments

1337-420