Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

DayZ SA development well under way

Rollo

November 30, 2014, 10:00:35 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 3 Humanity: +10/-0
Hello.  I have been playing on this server for over a week with no issues.  I have recently purchased the Helicopter DLC and used a heli for the first time since getting the DLC.  I was in the pilot seat in first person view and there were 5 extra instruments and symbols on the screen.  I opened my user controls and then opened the helicopter flight controls in my menu screen, as I did this my screen went blank and I disconnected.  I reconnected and immediately had a message stating I was banned.  Can you please help me and I have done nothing wrong and I feel that this is an issue with the new DLC and the anti-hack system appears to think I was manipulating something.  Regards Rollo

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Infistar ban

Rollo Reply 1 November 30, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

Quote from: Rollo;100
Hello.  I have been playing on this server for over a week with no issues.  I have recently purchased the Helicopter DLC and used a heli for the first time since getting the DLC.  I was in the pilot seat in first person view and there were 5 extra instruments and symbols on the screen.  I opened my user controls and then opened the helicopter flight controls in my menu screen, as I did this my screen went blank and I disconnected.  I reconnected and immediately had a message stating I was banned.  Can you please help me and I have done nothing wrong and I feel that this is an issue with the new DLC and the anti-hack system appears to think I was manipulating something.  Regards Rollo

I since spoken with Daarken and he has attempted to unban me however it appears that only Mustang can do it.  My player name in the server is Rollo and my UID is 76561197995292314.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Banned whilst using advanced heli controls

DirtySanchez Reply 2 December 01, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

You have been unbanned brotha!
I had a few people vouch for ya so enjoy!
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Banned whilst using advanced heli controls

Rollo Reply 3 December 01, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

Thank you very much.  Rollo

1337-420