Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Spring 2017 is here and the weather is getting better, expect fast updates to happen over the next few weeks. Many surprises to come.
Administrator

DirtySanchez

July 04, 2015, 08:37:54 PM
Humanitarian Posts: 932 Humanity: +1337/-420
Newest Release 6-21-2015 HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

The Largely expands the initial menu to 8 buttons, adds a donator menu and an admin menu.
I have included everything in this release, since another server owner decided he would make it all his and start to prosper by SELLING my work/mods.
Admin Hunt + Reinforcements / Survivor Hunt
Gear Selection Menu
Temp Groups
Donator Crafting Menu

Initial release June 5th 2015
Base Donkey Menu GUI with configurable hotkey
Possum / Crafting / Suicide / Surrender and Earplugs Active!
Crafting Menu GUI and all buttons actions included.
Expect more and to get better!

https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/DonkeyMenu

Provided in the git is a mission file that you can just plop in and run.
epoch.Altis.pbo
install instructions

Code: [Select]
Right now, the mission file has all the info needed to add it in to your mission file.
However I will expand this instruction set as I upgrade the Menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:
/*
v0.7 - Yep a lot of work has been done in the background without any changelog. I am going to fast track this release. Everything is included.
-You can all thank <Removed by Richie> for stealing everything it had from our mission file.
-Not giving any credit and then trying to turn this shit on me.
-FUCK <Removed by Richie>, he is the type of person that ruins entire communities with his garbage treatment of others especially when he walks all over the Devs by selling their assets on his server for money all while the DEVS were playing on the server...
-So tons of new shit included in this update. Plenty of thank you's are necessary for all the wonderful scripts and ideas here at EpochMod.COM!
-Survival HUNT and Admin Hunt
-Full Donator Menu and Admin Menu with tons of features and some WIP buttons for anything new.
v0.4 - Slight reversion to only base menu for initial release. Admin and Donator menu tweaks coming
-GitHub active, initial release tested and doing well/need crafting menu testers
v0.3 - Full Set of Donkey Menu's created for each admins/VIPS/normal
- Moved over all Scroll Wheel actions but 2 to the GUI's!@(Dam right getting rid of them AddActions, a bunch all at once on this move)
- Added in VIP/Donator buttons for Survivor Hunt / Donator GUI / Surrender / Temp Groups, the first two following the above change.
- Added in Admin buttons for Gear Select / Kits-Events / WIP / Admin Hunt w/reinforcements, as well as the added donator buttons. (This completes the GUI's and options for now.)
v0.2.1 - 3 Menu setup complete and working
- Helped out with a surrender script and decided to incorporate my shared script
- Even Newer normal/new player Donkey Menu GUI to add in more buttons! more shit!
- Added in Temp Group / Surrender / Status Bar and a WIP just in case.
v0.2 - Changed normal/new player Donkey Menu GUI to fit with Donator and Crafting GUI
- Started writing an sqf to compile rather than shitload of sqf's for main functions
- Started figuring out how to handle 3 menu setup sep by UID's
v0.1.1 - HotKey added and tested as F4 with 4 other options available to configure
- Added Donator GUI with near-base, pay with energy craftables(more to come later with even newer GUI-listboxes)
- Added Crafting GUI with near-base/energy and pay with crypto craftables, alongside original proper crafting recipes(more to come later with even newer GUI-listboxes)
v0.1 - Original Vision to move scroll shit over to GUI's and then to a HotKey.*/
Known Bugs - Priority:
/*Surrender does not create groundweaponholder properly - MEDIUM
Possum and Suicide do not work as functions, still need to be execVM as sqf - LOW
Gear Select provides error in client side .rpt(was recently updated too) - LOW
.........more as they come in*/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:10:03 AM by DirtySanchez »

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420