Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

@)@) Rona Boogaloo is here, check out Vagrants Paradise newest server creation on DayZ SA Community Servers

Jessedi

June 17, 2015, 01:46:48 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 21 Humanity: +10/-0
After discussing with Oswald in game, I understood the point he was trying to make in his post and not as we took it. I believe Oswald was saying to move a way from vehicle sales as the main driving force of the DP economy and put it more on missions. The more you have to do missions to make money, the more the PvP will be prevalent.  

We discussed in TS with a few others ideas to change the DP economy from the current state to something that would increase players doing all missions and send us back to looting again. I feel that if we make vehicle sales near worthless but increase the sale price of weapons that would drive people to do more missions and start looting towns again. This would also leave vehicles on the map three hours after a restart for the fresh spawn trying out the server for the first time.

Where Oswald and I differ is I like the fact there are choppers everywhere it makes getting around the map a hell of a lot easier and efficient.

1337-420