Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.

Alex

March 08, 2015, 08:42:40 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 1 Humanity: +10/-0
Today on March 8th 2015 I was banned for accidentally glitching. I was raiding a base and i was stuck be hind a Frequency Jammer laying on the ground. My friend told me to vault over walls and i ended up glitching through a wall where there was an AFK player. Admittedly, I shot him on purpose as I thought I had found a door. Stupid of me, I know. I would like to apologize to the Admins for breaking their rules and I can promise that if unbanned, I would never do something like that again. After all. you can always get a friend to just shoot you in the face.

Thank You

Alex

A3 UID: 76561198084834440

Kicked for Glitching
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:46:14 PM by Alex »

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Banned for Accidental Glitching

Radio Reply 1 March 10, 2015, 01:44:34 PM

Oh hey that was our base. Pretty sure Maw said he saw you rolling around on the ground on the south wall of the base to slip between two wood floors we had leaned up as walls at the time. The jammer on the ground was by the north side. Curious.

I wasn't there, so I don't really know for sure, and I may be misremembering what Maw said. I'll talk to my group later tonight and see. On the one hand, I have no reason to trust you at all, but on the other hand, you didn't seem to do any real damage once you got in. I imagine if you'd broken in deliberately you would have at least trashed all our loot. Then again maybe you're just bad? Who knows. I'll talk to the group tonight when I'm on.

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Banned for Accidental Glitching

Radio Reply 2 March 10, 2015, 11:42:20 PM

Yeah, team says you glitched in, logged off inside our base, logged back in and killed Maw inside the base. Pretty lousy way to handle it if that was an accident.

Facebook Comments

1337-420