Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Spring 2017 is here and the weather is getting better, expect fast updates to happen over the next few weeks. Many surprises to come.

my friend was banned

573 3 normal post

darkcell

January 24, 2015, 10:37:39 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 3 Humanity: +10/-0
Good morning, I have a friend who was banned from the server, his id 76561198085556421 nick Extreme.
the reason it was banned was the following, he was playing resident evil with cheat engine, then left the game and went on your server but forgot to turn off the cheat ingine, played only 30 seconds and was banished.
play on your server for more than three weeks and always kept playing fair rules, please give one more chance to the bastard!!!

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

my friend was banned

darkcell Reply 1 January 26, 2015, 06:31:03 PM

please give an answer

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

my friend was banned

DirtySanchez Reply 2 January 28, 2015, 01:03:53 AM

I'm sorry for not responding to you..... please have him join the teamspeak and discuss it.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

my friend was banned

darkcell Reply 3 January 28, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

Quote from: DirtySanchez;400
I'm sorry for not responding to you..... please have him join the teamspeak and discuss it.

I am the Portuguese my English is not very good, I completely understand but sometimes even words fail me, and conversation will not add much more to what we said in post.
Just hope you understand the error that my friend made without intention, we all know that the cheat engine only works in single player games,  and that all the anticheats detect, he just forgot to turn off.

I hope that can unban, we are a group of 5 friends he is the one who can not play in your fantastic server

Facebook Comments

1337-420