Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

@)@) Rona Boogaloo is here, check out Vagrants Paradise newest server creation on DayZ SA Community Servers

Need more Admins

442 2 normal post

iiSagez

January 13, 2015, 04:09:05 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 2 Humanity: +10/-0
With the server growing from 80 to 100 the server needs a growth in admins.

Today in Central spawn I was landing my Taru got the main rotor shot out, I was able to land safely at the safe zone. I loaded up the TS to get some help but as I was loading ts up someone walked up and shot me. They continued to kill 4 or 5 more new spawns including me two more times. Then they continued to steal the Taru

I know being an admin is not your jobs I caught Mustang on his way to work in the TS, but with no admins on the server it turns into the wild west with people in the safe zones being killed left and right. When the server has an average of 30 people on the server. The server needs more than the 6 or however many admins the server has at the moment, also find admins that can be on at different times since it seems most admins are on around the same times. Such as at this moment 70 people in server and 0 admins "5:00 pm est".  

I welcome any feedback.

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Need more Admins

acadias Reply 1 January 13, 2015, 04:18:10 PM

take down the shooters name and they will be sorely punished.  ADMIN control will be started after 6pm eastern.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Need more Admins

DirtySanchez Reply 2 January 13, 2015, 10:37:43 PM

Hey guys!

Acadias is merely stating how the night usually starts with the main admins coming on at 4-6pm CST.

However the 80-100 population is nothing new here at Donkey Punch and has been going on since November/December.
We currently have 4 Main Admins and 3 moderators on our team.

I am always on the lookout for good talent and help with the community but it is an invite only process.

Best course is get on comms maked yourself known, enjoy everyone and have fun.

However,

In regards to the Safe Zone areas.....
Until these can have game mechanics behind it(dam epoch for blocking some things we need for it) it will be hard for us to police it at every moment of the day even if we did have a team of admins on 24-7. We do try our best to keep the peace and keep it fair for everyone.

My advice is to use one of the other 49 traders to do business if its that important or needs to be fully protected.
Or park the vehicle about a click from the safe traders and trek it in to do business.
Or make a landing zone for your pickups.

There is always an alternative to any situation!
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

1337-420