GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

DayZ SA development well under way

Had high hopes

1068 10 normal post

West

January 10, 2015, 07:32:39 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 5 Humanity: +10/-0
I had high hopes for the NAPF server but... When an admin spawns in an attack heli that other players have no access to and then attacks your base... regardless if we shot first its not right for an admin to spawn themselves in things no one else has access to...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:36:22 AM by West »

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Had high hopes

DirtySanchez Reply 1 January 10, 2015, 08:38:11 PM

I had high hopes for the NAPF server but... When an admin spawns in an attack heli that other players have no access to and then attacks your base... regardless if we shot first its not right for an admin to spawn themselves in things no one else has access to...

Btw Pawnee and other armed vehicles are on all maps.

You continue to call admin abuse like you did in the server and expect a banhammer.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Had high hopes

West Reply 2 January 10, 2015, 09:49:40 PM

As far as I am aware of there are no pawnees on NAPF... And when I confronted him about it the response I got basically said he spawned it in...  

Also in his base he has a GMG that was spawned into the game... I asked him where he got it and he said its not currently in any missions... so ya admin spawning shit in for himself...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:56:54 PM by West »

• Humanitarian

Had high hopes

DirtySanchez Reply 3 January 11, 2015, 03:34:57 AM

West,

Here is the situation. There are armed vehicles on all the servers we host.
So now the new information comes out.
So after looking into this entire situation here is the story with both parties statements involved.

I want the entire community it to chime in here please.

1. West and Tailhook blow hole in TarDRusH s base. Destroy or steal 2 of his vehicles.

2. TarDRusH logs in at the southwest were he kept his pawnee at logout. He then flew back to base to stock up and build. He discovers his wall blown through and vehicles stolen or destroyed.

3. He immediately gets in the pawnee and g ones out on a hunt. Finds two tango hanging out in a courtyard with building objects and a Huron.....

4 two flybys later and after getting shot at he returned fire toward you guys and your base.

5. West and Tailhook started complaining in side chat about getting shot at in their base. Start calling admin abuse and bitching and moaning. If anyone would like a PM with said conversation hit me up. :)

6. TarDRusH then after reading side chat says he figured he would give you all the cheese you would need to go with your whine.

I absolutely condone what went down except for one thing. The bitching and complaining about things you did not code nor setup. You have no idea what is in the setup config for vehicles nor the loot tables. You should educate yourself first before you make a fool out of yourself.

Im sorry if you feel this is harsh but I simply don't like players that act like this. It destroys everyone else's gameplay. If you attack another player regardless of whom it is, expect FUCKING RETALIATION end of story.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:59:32 AM by DirtySanchez »
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny

Had high hopes

West Reply 4 January 11, 2015, 03:04:26 PM

Yet I was told by mustang... which apparently according to him he plays under the name tardrush also, that there were no armored vehicles on NAPF... Also explain how he just happens to fly directly straight at our base...  I guarantee he didn't look for it, I bet he used the admin panel to find right where we were at... And how did he know we blew a hole in his base? I was talking to other people on the server which had found his base that same day... So you can try to defend a cheating admin all you want... Also in chat he said he wasn't going to have this conversation with us because we play on this server for free... I had been playing on the server for about 1 day, I'm sorry I don't donate right away that would just be stupid... Good luck with your server mustang, hope it works out for you... but when you use the admin panel for your own enjoyment it tends tends to piss people off...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:15:44 PM by West »

• Humanitarian

Had high hopes

DirtySanchez Reply 5 January 11, 2015, 05:12:20 PM

Mustang is the owner coder and supreme leader! Lol.

He never would have told you there are no armored vehicles since he coded them in himself.

If you think mustang cheats you are the biggest douche around.

The guy never gets to play. In three months the server has been open to the public he's probably played 10 hours total.

• Humanitarian

Had high hopes

DirtySanchez Reply 6 January 11, 2015, 05:14:40 PM

Oh lol so now I find put you guys based only 600m from his base.... oh yeah you were so hard to find....

I'm astonished you have even taken it this far west you are wasting your time. Move on you got owned and cried and are still crying.

• Bravo Bunny

Had high hopes

West Reply 7 January 11, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

Actually our base was about 2.5km away from his... Also you just stated that he doesn't get to play that often... How would he be able to know where our base was so easily, that he takes a direct flight path from his base to ours... Your just proving that he uses the admin panel for his own gain...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:17:08 PM by West »

• Bravo Bunny

Had high hopes

West Reply 8 January 11, 2015, 05:51:14 PM

Also I might assume that DirtySanchez is mustang because there is no mustang or tardrush registered on this forum...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:06:09 PM by West »

• Bravo Bunny

Had high hopes

Tailhook Reply 9 January 11, 2015, 06:23:04 PM

Quote from: DirtySanchez;352
Here is the situation.... So after looking into this entire situation here is the story with both parties statements involved.

How would you know what the situation is/was? I don't recall seeing a DirtySanchez on the server at the time. Or are you just Mustang on another name? You already use at least three aliases, "MusTanG", "TarDRusH" and "BluVeNoM", so I am going to assume you are probably just using another one.

1. West and Tailhook blow hole in TarDRusH s base. Destroy or steal 2 of his vehicles.
2. TarDRusH logs in at the southwest were he kept his pawnee at logout. He then flew back to base to stock up and build. He discovers his wall blown through and vehicles stolen or destroyed.
3. He immediately gets in the pawnee and g ones out on a hunt. Finds two tango hanging out in a courtyard with building objects and a Huron.....

uMad? I think u iz.

4 two flybys later and after getting shot at he returned fire toward you guys and your base.

Now here is where you messed up. In your attempt to make us look like the bad guys you left out some simple information. You seem to have an ability that allows you to know where everyone is on the map. I am going to assume that ability is provided in the admin functionality of the Epoch admin panel but I am currently yet to discover it. I do know for a fact though that you can snap view to any players body and observe them in 3rd person. I know this because I now have my own Epoch server installed on my own computer to do testing.

Simple fact of your actions is that you knew exactly where we were so you specifically targeted us. You had a direct line of path straight over our base so you knew exactly where we were at the time. Either that or you just got really lucky with your choice of flight path. I don't believe you discovering our base was an accidental event upon flying over it.... you knew exactly where we were. In addition to that, you seem to believe it is perfectly fine to just turn on personal god-mode and unlimited ammo for yourself in armed vehicles.

5. West and Tailhook started complaining in side chat about getting shot at in their base.

Calling out a cheater with unlimited rocket ammo and apparent godmode isn't complaining. I'm sorry but if you think that is complaining than I suggest hiring your own common sense instructor to help you understand certain life situations for the rest of your life.

6. TarDRusH then after reading side chat says he figured he would give you all the cheese you would need to go with your whine.
Mustang is the owner coder and supreme leader! Lol.
If you think mustang cheats you are the biggest douche around.
The guy never gets to play. In three months the server has been open to the public he's probably played 10 hours total.

You really need to stop talking about yourself in the third person. You clearly ARE MusTanG because you seem to be the only person who has a reasonable clue of what even happened. AND, you are the ONLY administrating member on this forum. You sir are a toolbag and a liar. Unfortunately for you, you suffer from short term memory loss and can't remember certain parts to your own actions.

10 hours? Good one, bud... LOL
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/1097/5eRmVu.png

You have no idea what is in the setup config for vehicles nor the loot tables. You should educate yourself first before you make a fool out of yourself.

Don't tell others to educate themselves when you yourself clearly could use educating as well. Also, you're right, we have no clue what all you may have modified of the vanilla Epoch server files. But we could honestly care less at this point because we won't be playing on any of your servers again.

I'm sorry if you feel this is harsh but I simply don't like players that act like this. It destroys everyone else's gameplay.

I'm not sorry, but I don't like cheating admins. It destroys everyone else's gameplay. I also have an issue with both people who use multiple aliases and grown men who act like children.

If you attack another player regardless of whom it is, expect FUCKING RETALIATION end of story.

This is true. However you left out that you were unkillable. If you were killable, you never would have been able to make multiple passes and score a lucky rocket kill on me, THAT is fact. How do I know you were unkillable? Because when you spawned me in our base next to you to get my stuff back I shot you with a 12.7mm round in your back when you typed something arrogant on Side channel and nothing happened.

Oh lol so now I find put you guys based only 600m from his base.... oh yeah you were so hard to find....

Actually, our base was over 2km southeast of where your base was. Good try though!

--

You clearly aren't the brightest crayon in the box. We got you figured out Mike, if that is your real name, you can stop trying to hide your personality with your multiple persona's.

We had high hopes that we discovered a good server to try out the latest updates to Epoch but after spending 3 straight days of our lives gathering the parts to build the size of the base we had constructed, we had to find out the hard way that we were mistaken. You're nothing but the typical cheating Arma 3 admin that turns on godmode and spawns himself all his own goodies. If it wasn't for that, your Pawnee never would have been able to make a second pass cause I guarantee you were shot out and chopper disabled before the second pass. Also, you are a terrible attack pilot because you rocketed every building surrounding our base but not one rocket actually damaged anything of our base. Good try keyboard warrior!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:41:38 PM by Tailhook »

• Humanitarian

Had high hopes

DirtySanchez Reply 10 January 12, 2015, 12:18:39 AM

You continue to call admin abuse like a couple of children.

I was done with this last night.

Topic locked and kept so everyone can read and have a good laugh

1337-420