Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Now you can easily login to DP with Steam, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Google+, Reddit, YouTube +++.

4nd2

March 15, 2016, 11:03:54 PM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 1 Humanity: +10/-0
Alright, first i want to say that I really like your server and i love palying on it. BUT I have alot of things i thought about that i really dislike. I have quite some experience with Exile by now i would love to give some criticism on your server. (BugTracker is not working for some reason, sorry for that)

OK lets start:

--Loot--           at the moment I DONT LOOT because i doesnt give me anything no rare items, no money. the only thing i can look for is Thermal scanner Pro's. I think the main problem with that is, that I can buy everything , except the navid's/spmg's . I should be able to loot a military      base for an hour , loot cycle it until my car is full and after i sold the cargo of my car i should have some good cash from that, and maybe some rare explosives like mines and such which i can store in my safe. MAKE LOOT FUN AGAIN.

--Traders--       in my opinion we shouldnt be able to buy ANY sniperrifle above 7.62 . TAKE OUT the silencers for all the guns (maybe leave 5.56 and 6.5 mm /  pistol silencers). TAKE OUT the thermal scopes(COMPLETELY). its MUCH MORE FUN to loot for rare stuff like navid silencers or cool rare guns. right now when i use my silenced lapua with thermal scope, i dont give a flying f*** when i die and will just buy 10 new ones. its boring and doesnt motivate to play. I dont want to take away all the fun items from the game. i just dont want them to be super common like every item by the trader. I dont store ANY guns in my safes because i can by everything anyway, at the current state of the server.

--Cars--           this is very important i guess. the ONLY real way to make money at the moment is to sell cars (pickup trucks). AND you can even farm them by suicide and get all the cars from every spawnpoint. make the cars spawn randomly all over the map ,not at spawn cities. (WE HAVE BIKES!! :D) people should go into military bases to get money or do missions to dominate the server. i really miss that!

--Economy--    this is where it gets complicated. I think the economy should be balanced, that you should get the same amount of money from around 2-4 missions, like you would get from loot cycle military bases and filling up a boxtruck at the airfield with guns. how it is now,  i dont even touch the crates from missions: no money , AND i can buy everything by the trader anyway.

Just imaging a gameplay where you can decide if you want to LOOT / MAKE MISSIONS / SELL VEHICLES , and in everyway you would get some cash so you can get a cool vehicle or something. MISSIONS should be the best way to make money in my opinion. thats why people should camp it and have pvp around it. ;)

PS: sorry for the bad grammar and such.. i was ina hurry :P

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Donkeypunch Napf - Some criticism ;)

DirtySanchez Reply 1 March 17, 2016, 08:10:08 PM

I LOVE FEEDBACK in text form! it allows for me to check it as I work, thanks And2.
I'm off work the next few days and my addon is now updated, I will be looking into some of these tomorrow and through the weekend!
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

DirtySanchez Reply 2 March 18, 2016, 11:04:48 PM

1. New antihack update from new release :)

2. Categorized all DP addon pieces into categories in the traders :)

3. Fixed antihack bug with cup vehicles ;)
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Brodsort117 Reply 3 March 20, 2016, 05:18:51 AM

As of 7pm Mountain time last night, cup air vehicles still kick you when entering/spooling. Causing either the crash of the heli or complete dissapperance still.

Also, on a side note, hero traders have no action menu for trading. Unsure if bandit trader has the same fate.

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

itsme2970 Reply 4 March 20, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

I would concur with and2.  I don't usually write on forums, but i was coming to use the bug tracker for the loot not spawning.  I dont' mind the thermal scopes but they would make a great rare spawn for loot.  At the moment I dont see any loot spawning unless you are in a city with a mission going on.  At the beginning of every server restart is a huge race to get to the spawn points for vehicles.  Most die and respawn to get to the vehicles.  I think the objective of having the vehicles at spawn points is to have them there for when people die and be able to get to where they need to to do missions, not to bank the money at the beginning of every server restart. I am new to the game, and I play here because mustang does a great job of keeping the servers up and running well.  I appreciate that and your hard work

1337-420