DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

DayZ SA development well under way

Administrator

DirtySanchez

March 09, 2016, 10:03:42 AM
Humanitarian Posts: 933 Humanity: +1337/-420
Yes a new ip and host for donkeypunch regular exile altis........

I would be providing a forwarding Addy but before it went down I was told it would be hosted under the DonkeyPunch name and it wasnt. I was also told it would be a donkeypunch community server, which it isnt.

So DonkeyPunch Altis will close for good and our Nex Corvus Altis will be the only Altis available.

So when I wanted to shut down my version of Altis, a player 1man, requested I leave it going and he grabbed the attention of some donkeypunch players and started his group. However in this situation we her on staff at donkeypunch have made a decision that this nonsense will be chocked up as player poaching and mission theft. All players associated will be perm banned from all dp servers.

Good day and good luck in your future endeavors

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Echo Locos
  • Humanity: +10/-1

Nex Corvus Altis will take over as main Altis map.

1Man Reply 1 March 09, 2016, 12:09:33 PM

Good day sir, take your server and place it in your asshole.

Your server name was in violation of our agreement, your disrespect of the community is in violation of our RULES.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420
The issue was ignoring my steam messages asking about the name. After days of not hearing back from you.  The fact that you and all the dp altis players left teamspeak quite some time ago and have not returned.  Also the fact that those players are joining the rest of the dp servers under aliases. It all adds up to this.

It took this post for you to even reply to us here at donkepunch.....

I thought we had an agreement. Instead you took the players to what you call your test environment yet it's fully named and listed on gametracker and a secondary #2 listed server. 2+2 man that's simple math.

Maybe some communication would have prevented this outcome, instead you came in and disrespected dp which further backs up our decision.
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Echo Locos

Nex Corvus Altis will take over as main Altis map.

1Man Reply 3 March 09, 2016, 01:53:10 PM

Well for one I have 2 messages in my Steam that I cannot read which probably means you sent the messages then removed me from your list, which I can take a screenshot since I have nothing to hide. So if you had a question about the server name why didn't you just come to my TS and ask? Yes I listed them under my game tracker name since I pay for them why wouldnt I? So your only complaint was the server name which could have made things really easy just stopping in to ask which you apparently couldn't do for the 2 weeks your server was down. Your full of excuses and mine are nothing but facts so take what you want from it but just proves you were too lazy to switch to the TS and ask a simple question. As for these players and their aliases I have no idea what that is about so you may need to ask them! As for #2 was Zombies/Demons to test, I really dont care what other BS excuses you come up with. 2+2 = Lazy Fuck

• Bravo Bunny
so you really think that it was 1man who stole us from your server? it was you and how you talked to all of us like we were dumb when we had a legitimate problem or question usually with something in your mod not working. Also the fact that you consistently added crap that no one that actively played on the altis server wanted and removed all the stuff that we liked. Plus for the longest time you had put altis on the back burner, i cant even remember the amount of times a mod got updated or you yourself updated something on all the other servers and we had to wait for a update and still played on server even with outdated/ broken shit. The fact that 1man actually listens to the players that play on his server and actively try to fix whatever problem that may be occurring on the server is why we followed him and offered to help test his server. so before you start blaming others for your failures look at yourself and the fact that you talk down to so many people and maybe listen to the players that actually play on your servers.

• Bravo Bunny
Ok I have to say a few words. For one the servers 1man is working on is still being tested so believe what you want. And let's be honest, you wanted to get rid of altis a long time ago. We asked you as a group to keep it up because it was getting populated again 15 to 20 people on for the weekends even more at times. You even said it yourself that you were not going to take it down if it stayed populated. When talking about player poaching  we joined his server since we were all in the same group, we were asked if we wanted to test out his server so why not. If anybody was player poaching it was you lol in your own servers. You told us if altis didn't get populated again you were going to take it down so we made multiple posts on forums and such to get more people in and in result it started to get populated. Then mustang would hop into the server go to multiple groups and try and talk them into either leaving to go to another one of your servers or be ok with changing the map to napf. Which I mean it's your server do what you will but to tell us if the server doesn't get populated your taking it down and then the server get populated and try to convert them to something else is shitty. Altis never got any attention from you. We told you several times that the hero hardware trader was 40 feet in the air ever since you added it and it never got fixed. Same thing with the vehicle spawn location at the hero trader. Same thing with roaming ai having aa you said you were going to remove them, never happened. We were all tired of being told something was going to be done and nothing happening. You even told one of us when we came to you with a problem that your not looking at the now your looking to the future...... who the hell says that. The way you talk to your players is also shit. We all aren't stupid so you don't have to talk to us like we are. And when it comes to 1man not answering your steam messages, how many times have we messaged you and you haven't responded. Should have just jumped into his ts and asked. You knew where it was, you have been in there multiple times. He even asked if you wanted to be an admin on the server. But that's just my rant hope it's useful to others when they encounter a problem.

• Bravo Bunny

Hmmm

ffmedic88 Reply 6 March 09, 2016, 05:54:46 PM

I just want to add, I left your server for the same reason as the others, way before they left (some reason they wouldn't listen). and I'm in no way associated with any of them, Don't play with them, 1man did his own thing, and i'm not joining his fun!!!. Can tell you 1man left me too LOL ;), im sad and alone, unsure what to do with my hands. Simple suggestion mustang, talk to ppl with respect, not like you own them!! Your not gods gift to Arma, trust me! You literally had multiple players with hundreds of hours on ur server, and shit on them. Have a good one all.

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420
Enjoy your server and your group. As mentioned in the first post, Good Luck in your endeavors.
Too bad you broke our agreement or this would not be happening.

Bans for all players associated are in effect at this time

1337-420