Register

DonkeyPunch Community Gaming

GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

eXpoch Beta is almost finished. Inquire within here, ts3 or discord for access to the mod and the private forums to help develop the mod for public release.

Ban appeal

693 3 normal post

Piwcunek

June 08, 2016, 09:02:19 AM
Bravo Bunny Posts: 2 Humanity: +10/-0
Hello I say immediately that I have a problem with placing sentences in the English language so sorry for mistakes

Because yesterday was banned by admin Gonazz for insulting him. I thought that this admin makes fun of my team because my colleagues flying helicopter ghosthawk lost power and I was so Barcarola because it was my helicopter began to argue with the admin of nick Gonazz and zabardzo I suffered what so sorry Niechciał to make it work out I would ask for the abolition of ban and promises improvement in vocabulary and I will try to be more calm because I was the onion

I think that you forgive me this outrageous behavior :(

• Humanitarian
  • Humanity: +1337/-420

Ban appeal

DirtySanchez Reply 1 June 08, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

Hi there Piwcunek,

I had discussed this with the  Nex Corvus staff and it was agreed that lesson learned, appeal approved.

I will clear up this ban and you can go back playing.

Please refrain from this type of behavior in the future
Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Ban appeal

Gonazz Reply 2 June 08, 2016, 12:33:33 PM

Quote from: DirtySanchez;1496
Hi there Piwcunek,

I had discussed this with the  Nex Corvus staff and it was agreed that lesson learned, appeal approved.

I will clear up this ban and you can go back playing.

Please refrain from this type of behavior in the future

Escareth told me Piwcunek was kicked from their ARMA group.  We can make this ban temporary, but I am very concerned about a 13 year-old with a history of using hacks playing on our server alone.

It's already difficult becasue none of us speak Polish and Picsunek's English is not so good. I think he may be too young for this and we should be careful about young players with poor impulse control.

We'll give you another chance Piwcunek. I hope everything works out here.

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0

Ban appeal

Piwcunek Reply 3 June 08, 2016, 01:19:50 PM

When  unban ?

Facebook Comments

1337-420