GAME ON!!! -sTanG

News:

Always be safe, be smart.
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe.

Administrator

DirtySanchez

September 08, 2015, 12:10:23 AM
Humanitarian Posts: 933 Humanity: +1337/-420
Ok first thing is first here is the list of Exile Server and Client Side fixes that we are able to push to you the player without you needing to download a new mod!

Issues FIXED Include:

Code: [Select]
Workbenches and fireplaces don’t work properly when placed > 10m above the ground.
  It is difficult to get Exile interaction options (lock, unlock, repair) on some vehicles.
  After server restart, or relogging, constructions above 10m cannot be moved/deconstructed. (This may fix safe access when placed in the air as well)
  When attempting to move a construction while under combat, the request is sent, the move is initiated then immediately cancelled.
  Players can move an unlimited distance on the Z axis while placing/moving a construction.
  Players not receiving “Loot Spawned” notifications.
  Players are not notified who sent tabs to them.
  Locality Monitor is broken.
  Vehicles not saving to the database when players exit.
  Players encountering bugs when trying to enter a vehicle under certain conditions.
  Players unable to lift certain vehicles.
  Loot despawning rapidly.
  Dropped weapons/items despawning rapidly.
  Exile_Unit_Ghost accumulating at the debug island.
  Deconstructing a construction object does not give back materials.

We also took an infistar update to protect us from the nastiest little things that were released recently as well as a few more server and client side fixes and enhancements for the EXILE MOD.

See guys with the community pushing out fixes and enhancements like this, I am sure that this mod can go far in a short period of time.

And last but not least, personally I feel this one is in terms of the DP community is most important.
 You will still be able to bring in your towed or lifted vehicle and drop them off, unhook them as well as untow them.
 However, your ability to tow or lift a vehicle from the safe zone has been removed/revoked! LOL pun, but yeah its gone.

So now comes the fun part.
 I would like to let everyone know I am planning to add Black market traders/ Bandit and Hero traders in which you will need a certain + or - Respect in order to trade at.
 There will be special vehicles and items at these traders and OH MAN I CANT WAIT

Website: http://DonkeyPunch.INFO  |  Discord: https://discord.me/eXpoch  |  TeamSpeak: ts3.donkeypunch.info

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0
Sweet update. Good work Mustang. Thx for keeping things up to date :)

• Bravo Bunny
  • Humanity: +10/-0
Oh awesome, having the ghost issue fixed will make a huge difference!

1337-420